пятница, 23 марта 2012 г.

Today lesson 23.03


Today I had a lesson of English. Following this lesson, I did not expect anything special. I hoped that it will be normal lessons on which we will translate the text and do the exercises. But no ... Instead of this we have gone to the computer class and we were given quite an interesting task. We had to see the blogs of students of 10 and 11 class and write comments to those blogs that matter to us most. There was a lot of interesting information, but unfortunately due to lack of time I could not see it all. I do not remember the names of students whom I've left comments, but I remember that they  were only three and that their blogs interested me the most.
First the blogs of these students were good design that immediately attracts attention. Secondly the same information was well presented. I learned many interesting things about Scotland, and including the Edinburgh, and today I included this place in my list of places that I necessarily have to visit. I also read an interesting article about gymnastics. Doing dance my whole life, I am very Interested in topics such as this, so I decided to add to my comment a link to an article on the relationship of dance and gymnastics. I hope that the author will like this article and he can use it in his future activities. 
But most interesting for me was the article written by the eleventh grade student about Building a Peaceful and Better World in the Olympic Spirit. I was struck by the depth and philosophy of this article, and further that such ideas were born in the mind of such a young person.
For me it was very useful to see these blogs and I also learned to write comments that are very useful for my further study.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий